The Barton Partnership has been retained by a fast-growing specialist consultancy - that work almost exclusively with PE funds - to appoint a German-speaking Senior Consultant.
The business focuses on enhancing the organisational and operational performance of PE-backed portfolio businesses across the following industries: Tech, Healthcare, Pharma, and Energy. The company possesses offices in London, Zurich, and Stockholm, and due to a period of sustained growth the Senior Leadership team are looking to hire a Consultant to work alongside the Management team by contributing to high-impact projects as well as the overall strategic direction of the business.
They are offering fast-track career development and client exposure, as well as the chance to be a part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team in an innovative and rapidly developing sector.
The successful candidate will:
• Contribute analytical expertise to high impact projects in international companies
• Work directly with clients and senior managers to gather and analyze information
• Clearly communicate analytical findings and conclusions to project teams and clients
• Contribute to the enhancement of the company’s service portfolio and intellectual capital
• Plan and lead project streams
• Develop and guide less experienced colleagues
The company are looking for:
• 2-4 years’ experience at an established strategy consultancy
• Project experience in a number of sectors
• Strong analytical and structured thinker
• Mature, confident, self-starter with excellent communication skills
• Genuine business interest
• Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Degree from a top tier university
• Eligible to work in the EU and UK