|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Kontakt: Johanna Kobelt|
Our client is one of Europe’s most recognizable family-owned Engineering companies (over €4 Bil. in sales) who are at the forefront of technological innovation and have a reputation of utilizing their corporate development function as a springboard for future leadership across the business.
We are currently searching for a VP of Corporate Strategy, who will take ownership of group-wide projects revolving around strategic, operational and M&A topics. ‘Digital’ is at the forefront of the group's strategic agenda and this individual will play a key part in building a business whose products are a pioneer in Industry 4.0/IIoT and Digital Connectivity.
- You have a refined analytical toolkit developed through consistent progression in a renowned international strategy consultancy and have had exposure to Strategy, Transformation and M&A based projects.
- You have the gravitas and corporate professionalism to work with a diverse array of senior stakeholders and demonstrate the stamina and story-telling ability to align key individuals to drive strategy through to execution.
- You have the ambition and potential to seize a mid-term opportunity of progressing into a line role in an organisation with market-leading precedent for accelerated progression into operational/leadership roles.
- You understand what Digital really means and it’s link to Commercial and Operational levers: Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of Technical Engineered Products and related services. Understanding of key “Digital, IoT/IIOT” trends.
- This is a family-owned business with a global mind-set and customer base. Having an international outlook is essential as is having an understanding of international/emerging markets. (Preference for candidates with additional language capabilities or time spent working internationally)
- Conversational German